The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
DescriptionSimilar productsRating 0Photo 103D Video 0Size chart
New model of the Sabo Deadlift has a tighter fit than the older model. Improvements for this model include improved eyelet construction, a more durable metatarsal strap, a more breathable upper, a new outsole material providing improved durability and superior grip, and a tighter more glove like fit.
- Anatomical design created specifically for deadlifting. - Non-marking outsole made of high denisty material with a special design for traction. - High cut upper and materials that are optimal for training.
From these all reasons have Sabo Deadlift shoes the best abilities for health and optimal deadlifts. Shoes improve and support you to stay in a correct technique.
Photo: Jiri Tkadlcik - World champion Strongman 2018 (medium weight)
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialized footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects the athletes feet from flattening of the arches.
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern on the outsole minimizes slipping.
Traction: Polymer outsole ensures sufficient adherence. Important, especially for Sumo Deadlifts.
Drop: This is the main reason why this shoes are so good for deadlifts. Drop is 0 mm and with combination of thisck outsole you stay almost on the groung. It is important for healthy deadlift perfomance. Metatarsal Strap: Second most importatn think on the shoe after drop. Strap stabilize your foot into the shoe/ground, securing it enough.
Country of origin : Russia Shoe upper: Synthethic leather, mesh upper Outsole: Synthethic polymer
Similar products SABO Deadlift Lifting shoes - black